Why Martial Management
Welcome to Martial Management Web. Below is a list of current or soon-to-be-implemented
features of the system. With this tool, you can manage your entire martial
arts organization and the best part is that most of the functionality for
smaller schools is free. It is also free to get started as long as you are under
20 students. So
who should use Martial Management
Who are potential users of Martial Management Web.
The aim of this website is to give the people involved in a martial arts organization
the tools to manage the day to day activities as well as disseminate information
and allow the members to keep in contact. Here is a basic list of what martial management
can do for your organization.
- Anyone who is responsible for running a martial arts school or even an entire organization.
- Anyone who teaches in a martial arts school.
- Anyone who is a student in a martial arts school.
Martial Arts school administrators
Anyone who finds themselves managing or otherwise administering a martial
arts school or several schools can use this service to organize virtually all aspects
of their school. Administrators can enter school information, manage students, and
manage other aspects of the system.
Martial Arts school instructors
As an instructor, you can use the system to enter class information, enter
notes concerning certain students, communicate with students, provide curriculum,
and other instructor oriented tasks.
Martial Arts students
As a student of a participating school, you can check online for events and
notices, communicate with the instructor, track your progress, look at curriculum,
and other activities that a student would be interested in.
General consumers looking for martial arts
schools in their area
As a non-user of the system, anyone on the web can lookup martial arts schools
that participate either as a customer or just with a listing. Listings can feature
as much or as little information as the schools wish.
The following list briefly outlines Current and Future features:
Current Basic Features
- Track basic Student Information
- Track Student Progress and Attendance
- Class Plans
- Techniques and Activities
- Create Student Groups.
- Manage multiple schools from one account.
- Generate numerous reports
- Student Roster
- Activity Summary
- Class Plans / Actuals
- Instructor Hour Breakdown
- Student Hour Breakdown
- Student History
- Time In Rank
- Weekly Attendance
- Define and dissiminate information to your students with custom content.
- Instructor Manuals
- Belt Requirements
- Web Links
- Other Documents
- Event Calendar
- Who was promoted
- When they were promoted
- Promoted by whom
- Customizable ranking system
- Messaging and Communication.
- Leave Messages for other students
- Personal Journal
- Bulk Email to individual students or to groups.
- Upload student pictures
- Track Student Payments
- Email to individual students or to groups
- Transaction reporting.
- Inventory Reporting.
- "No-Show" lists.
- Pending Payments
- Track Transactions
- Marketing Channels
- Mobile Friendly pages
- Import/Export data to and from various formats
- Allow branding of website with personalized graphics and colors.
- Automatic reminder system.
- Sample documents for the startup school
- Enhanced user preference settings
- Organization wide content
- Lockdown of setup data at the org level.
Since it's free to get started, why not go ahead and create your organization
and get started. The application is constantly under development and
improvement. To get started and to operate with 20 active users or less is
free. For larger schools, you can upgrade your plan anytime.
Click Here to go back to the login page or go
ahead and Create an Organization right